Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Mama Jama

I may be new to this whole "mom" thing, but I'm loving it. 
I love the boogers, and milk crusties all over Zoey's face.
I love her baby grunts at 4 in the morning (the girl sound like a broken machine gun)
I even love when she blows out her diapers...
call me crazy, but I think it's funny wiping poop off her back.

 

I am soaking up every second of life right now. 
Because she's already 2 weeks old... and I'm not gonna get this time back. 

In other news, I am 5 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight
Yeah, go ahead and hate on me.
Heck, you can even throw a brick through my window...I would if I were you...

Oh, and thanks for all of your sweet comments in the last few weeks!!
 I've read every one, and I just wanted to thank you for all your kind words of support!!

11 comments:

Tiffany: Diva Locks said...

aw she is so cute, I love all the headbands too :) And yes I hate you!!!! and your mere 5 pounds away :( j/k

Tamsin North said...

Those first few weeks of new babyhood are golden. Soak it all up, mama :)

Also, not to rain on your parade, but I also got back to 5 lbs. away from pre-baby - and then stayed there for the next year! But bodies are so different, and you look great, so you may have a totally different experience :)

Jenn said...

She is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen! I'm glad you guys are doing well :).

Night Garden Design said...

I think the name of your blog is especially appropriate now that you have a baby. I'm constantly looking at my little guy and thinking, "You seriously made that amazing little beast? Nice work."

Kudos to you; your sweet girl is just lovely. You're in for a wild ride, Mama!

HSockwell said...

Don't ever listen when someone tells you to put that baby down. I held my (now 8 month old) as long as I wanted whether he was awake or asleep in my arms. You are so right when you said that you can never get this time back.

Enjoy every minute and buckle up because time is going to start flying by!!!

I love keeping up with your blog and I am also super impressed that you have been able to keep posting and keeping up with a baby...You Go Girl!

YMY said...

She's really adorable, but no wonder - with a mother like You! ^^ I'm so happy, happy, happy for you and for Zoey! Keep up the happiness yourself! ;-)

KittyArr said...

You have such a cute baby!!and I hate you too because your 5lbs away ur reg weight and I have never been prego's b4 LOL! you go girl!

Ellouise88 said...

Wow, she looks cute! Make the most of it. Mine are 14 and 16 and I don't know where the time has gone. I'm not even going to comment on the weight thing. You obviously don't eat enough cake!

The Quirky Crafting Shmoogle Bean said...

Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous... congratulations!!!

Darlene Schacht said...

Love your crafts! I found your Pepsi earings on Pinterest and popped into your blog. Next thing I know I went all the way back to when you got pregnant. Baby is beautiful!

Crafty Mischief said...

Zoey is absolutely adorable! Congrats! Isn't it fun finally dressing them up in all the cute stuff you made while you were waiting for them to arrive?
And yes, I hate you! I'm still 20 pounds over my pre-baby weight...and baby is 5! Lol!